What are you doing today? (1 Viewer)

Cooling off,
and resting while trying to figure out Openheimer.
 
Spent the day at Lookout Mountain and Chickamauga.
IMG_7527.jpeg
 
:thumbright:
 
Watching a 14 year old show on the logistics and development of feeding military units, while I listen/watch a YT video comparing .22LR to .38 Spl FMJ ammo for personal protection, while checking my email and answering comments on all the different internet forums I belong to.
....so, in other words...nothing. ;)
 
I hope it was spicy!
 
I plan on Changing the oil and rotating the Tires on the V8 Solstice so we can drive it tomorrow to north eastern Ohio to view the Full Eclipse. Hoping for sunny skies!
 
Anyone interested inna Stinky decal?
Just to make printing worthwhile.
PM me!
And today, like last night........ jeeeeezus it's bloody cold!!!!!!

Thanks for the offer but I can get all the scratch and sniff decals I want from Amazon. :toothy5:
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Shopping...eventually
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back