What are you doing today? (3 Viewers)

preparing three old dinosaurs for a class giveaway at the end of the year. My students are very intrigued by my model building.
 
Installing trim in my war room.

IMG_2877.jpeg
 
Trim sealed and painted. Just need to touch up some areas, install the electrical panel cover, , Door transition, and external water faucet cover.

IMG_2921.jpegIMG_2920.jpegIMG_2919.jpegIMG_2918.jpegIMG_2917.jpegIMG_2916.jpegIMG_2915.jpegIMG_2914.jpegIMG_2913.jpegIMG_2912.jpegIMG_2911.jpeg
 
At first that was the plan, but after seeing the ceiling hight after it was framed I decided to leave it with the "industrial look."
I thought you might box it in like the bit to the right of your electrical panel.
 
Taking care of a sick kiddo. My youngest has strep throat.

At this age they are like lil walking biological weapons. lol

Poor kid, though, I hate seeing him not feeling well. At least I can work from home too, so I don't fall behind. The only annoying part is the wait at the pharmacy drive thru.
 
Here's a bachelor parenting tip. A little Kaluha in their milk. You'll never be asked to watch a kid again.
Yeah, when I was a kid a hundred years ago it was the "home remedy" to swab out your sore throat with whiskey, and put a few drops in some concoction to make you sleep. Not saying that had anything to do with my bout of alcoholism when I became an adult but it sure begs the question.
 
When I was a kid and had a cough or sore throat, my Mom used a particular cough syrup (don't recall the brand) that tasted horrible (but worked).

Which is why I cannot stand the taste of Jagermeister to this day.
 
Dr stuff.
Results of blood test.
BP and sugar levels, all good!!!!!
Whispers to wife, "is alcohol a problem"? NO!
I had stomach pains.
Shingles shot, back in two months.
Another blood test, pancreas?
Health and welfare questionnaire!
It never ends............................
 
When I have to fill out med forms, I write "kryptonite" under allergies. I always write Zeppelin Racing in "hobbies and interests".
I want to know if anyone ever actually reads those things.

I'm going to try it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back