What Are You Listening To???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If you want, I can remove the negative evaluation. I am always interested in the opinions of others, of course if they are justified, a kind of criticism. It allows me to look at any subject from a different perspective.

No, I don't care one way or the other about the dislike, and enjoy discussing differences of opinion. What about it did you not like?

Earlier I said that, аs beautiful as jazz can be, so ugly is this style. You can see that people are extremely professional, but it looks more like a demonstration of their abilities than music.
this is my subjective opinion

That's cool. I can respect that -- I get the same vibe from math-metal. I don't get it from WR in this song, though they are indeed amazing musicians.

I Guess I am showing my age. i never heard of most of the groups you referred to. This is not to say the music is bad -- just that it is out of my comfort zone. I listen mainly to MoTown and R&B. Mainly The Four Tops ( Reach Out, Just Ask The Lonely etc.) If I am in the right headspace, I can almost feel the wheels of my 1965 Dodge Coronet with a 426 Street Ram and a 727 Chrysler built Torqueflite.

Very, very nice sounding. To be honest, I missed it. Now you turn on the music channel, and there's fat-ass black women, stupid naked blondes, just herds of young idiots, all jumping around, acting...
Strongly agree with you, dear Andrei. More specific, I can talk about most of new Iranian singers! No voice, no poem or lyrics (just copy paste of each other) ... as we call them "noise pollution". No art or talent or teachings, just money and joberry. That's why I love old songs!

Users who are viewing this thread