What Are You Listening To??? (9 Viewers)

Marjan --- Biganeh (Stranger / Outsider)

www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DosZhqsfes_A&ved=2ahUKEwid5Pvch6-XAxWAVvEDHeu-BGkQo7QBegQIEhAG&usg=AOvVaw1dEFHtN1QryjR0lXi8zkSV

Know me, I am a sorrowful tale,
A dark legend of a heavy night.

I am bitter, broken, and poisoned;
Oh friend, do you know me? This is who I am.

I am this, and I have come, drowned in exhaustion;
I am ruined, and I have come from fractures.

From the city of oneness—forget it—
I have come from the city of a thousand hands.

From the city of oneness—forget it—
I have come from the city of a thousand hands.

There, everyone I lived with killed me;
Every kinsman stained me with blood.

The hundreds of hands I called "friend"—
That I called "friend"—
Hundreds of daggers shattered in my back.

Here, there is no one to join me,
There is no dawn to smile upon my darkness.

Chains there are, plenty of them,
But nothing to bind me to life.

I am this, and I have come, drowned in exhaustion;
I am ruined, and I have come from fractures.

From the city of oneness—forget it—
I have come from the city of a thousand hands.

From the city of oneness—forget it—
I have come from the city of a thousand hands.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back