What Cheered You Up Today? (4 Viewers)

Glorious sunny day!
 
Fixing the water pipes only cost me $700 instead of the initial estimate of $2066! And I only lost a half day of work. And they're letting me use PTO to cover it! Life is good!
 
Glorious sunny day!
Are you sure that you're still in the UK?
 
Very happy birthday Bill. Hope you have many more.
Thank you!
 
PTO-- "Power Take Off" as on my uncle's John Deere tractor?? Didn't know it would handle water pipes.
A John Deere tractor can handle anything!
 
After drowning my PC's keyboard in red wine last night, and thinking I'd be non-operational until tomorrow, a friend, who has a computer business, brought around a brand-new keyboard, for just a 'Fiver', so i'm back in business !
Note to self - keep Nuits St. George away from new keyboard !!
 
The snow has finally left my yard, and I was able to repair the trucks mirror. Now it's time to split and move wood for the wood furnace. Always stocking for the cold Minnesota winter.

Also I've found my way back here.
 
Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Runnels. I'm sorry I missed the cake;)
Shot a crapload of clay pigeons this Saturday with the new shotgun I picked up last week. Been a while since I've done that, it was fun. Will have to do that more often now that I have a shotgun that doesn't jam up every time I shoot.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back