What Cheered You Up Today? (7 Viewers)

Since I sold my faithful "Tin Tent" (camper van) a couple of weeks ago, I've been looking for a suitable caravan (trailer, for our ex-Colonial cousins) to permanently site within easy reach of Duxford, and museums etc in East Anglia.
After missing out, or being beaten to the sale at the last minute on several, today I finally found and bought one, and I'm arranging to have it delivered and sited on the camp site I've used at Scole, on the Norfolk / Suffolk border.
It's a four berth, fully equipped with everything required, and should provide a great "home from home" as a base for airshows and touring around former WW2 airfield sites and museums in the region.
Needless to say, I'm now a happy bunny, and I'll post some pics in my "Travels of Tel's Tin Tent" thread when I get it sorted.
 
Nice , and good for you.
 
Jolly good news old chap....one shall down a alcoholic beverage of quality, to celebrate this investment....
Indeed! :occasion5:
 
Thanks awfully old chap, and I just might join one !

Quit with the hairdresser's car - I only had it for a year, and got sick of being called Quentin, or Rupert !
Anyway, I now have this, so there !!!


DSCF0597.JPG
 
I had a Series III Land Rover for 10 years,, fully kitted out for serious off-road work - it's name was painted on the wings and tail ..... SLUF !!!
 
I was driving along MN Hwy 77 today and the programmable overhead traffic sign read:

"Who's afraid of speeding tickets? Raise your right foot."
 
Couple of pics of the inside of the "new" van, sent to me by the seller - more pics to follow in the "Tin Tent" thread, when I get it on site.


Carvan 14.jpg
Carvan 29.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back