What Cheered You Up Today? (14 Viewers)

A bit young for a licence though !
License? What's that, Grandpa?
 
One more day of work after today and I'm off for 7
 
One more day of work after today and I'm off for 7

Tomorrow is my last day as well until the 4th of January. 11 days off if you count the weekend. Free paid vacation.

My company shuts down every year over Christmas and New Years on a paid break for all. Last year I added some actual vacation to it and went to Germany for 3 weeks. Not happening due to Covid restrictions this year though.
 
Started a new exercise regime today.
My fitness level is every bit as bad as i feared but did ok !
But boy my knees are in terrible shape :oops:
 
Ooo. A cereal box. Look who's having tea with the Queen. I'd love to have a cereal box. My wife will just empty out the vacuum cleaner bag with my remains into the trash.
 
Oehhh such fancy boys with boxes and wives. My remaines will be taken care of by the local wildlife and scattered as scat over the land.
Signed up at RAF Museum to take the #LancasterChallenge2021. If I hike 80k in the next 4 months, I get a tee shirt. Saw a hawk sitting an a deer's ribcage and it made me think of you.
 
Last edited:
I'd be lucky to get 4k over 80 months
 
Luxury !
I'd be happy with 4 meters in 8 days !!

On a brighter note, today I received notification that I will get the Ritixumab infusion on 2nd February, two weeks from now. This is the 12 to 18 monthly infusion which provides immense relief from pain and stiffness, and extremely improved mobility. The last infusion was in April, 2019, and I was due to have another in March last year - which didn't happen due to the Covid situation.
Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to something approaching a "normal" life, instead of struggling and hurting all the time.
 
Got to watch the first flight of the new F-15EX today. Beautiful airplane. BiffF15 BiffF15

The Air Force's New F-15EX Eagle Just Took To The Sky For The First Time (Updated)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back