What Cheered You Up Today? (27 Viewers)

Received a promotion today.
Congrats, Sir!

:pilotsalute:
 
somrthing unbelivable happened!

I just ricived a call from Pilot's NGO Spokesperson and he told :This and next Friday, a series of "Special Guests" will be at meetings!!!

anf this "Special Geust" has only one meaning: Veterans from other cCountries! unbilivable! a really really rare opurtunity to talk and listen face to face!

wow my god!!!
 
Not today but after almost six month to the day I finally got my ride back

1625178497840.png
 
A/C any good?
 
fubar57 fubar57 : I sell Tickets, you drive them around, income will be shared 50-50, Are you in?

;) :D :)
 
"Tonight on COPs..............." :evil4:
 
Can I drive it over/through my drunken noisy neighbors house and monster truck they start up at 11 p.m. to load onto a trailer? I would pay you to do that.
When I finally snap in the heat from the lack of a/c because the company is too cheap to hire actual a/c mechanics, I'm going to steal this, crash through the security gate, drive it home and be on the evening news for all the wrong reasons
 
 
Just brought my home from the hospital. She is fine now.
You what ?. And good she is fine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back