What Cheered You Up Today? (19 Viewers)

 
No comment needed...
Ice_Skating.jpg
 
For some reason that location looks very familiar. Looks like a reservoir I used to go by near Rifle Colorado on the way up the mountain to do some Elk hunting
 
2x pfizer now moderna. As booster. Nothing special to add.
Darn... i hoped for spider powers
 
No, that comes with the Covid pill, not the shot.
 
Same. No third arm which I was looking forward to, to help put the wings on the B-29 I'm building
 
Wet to Cabelas to buy a scope for my new rifle, turns out they didn't have the one I was looking for and the price was $100 more that it was on thier web-site just days before. Yesterday I went the the Scheels sporting good web-site and found the same scope for $200 less, debated on ordering it on-line, but did. Looked again at the web-site again this morning and it was up listed at $200 more that I paid again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back