What Cheered You Up Today? (23 Viewers)

Can I bring a "Gimpy" ?
 
Can I bring a "Gimpy" ?
That bad a shot? I use this one.

punt_gun.jpg
 
I took a walk today and the children one block over draw with chalk on the side walk. One of them wrote POOP in large letters and then a few steps more there was the word Pee. Next to that was nice rendition of a man sitting on a toilet, pants down around the ankles, reading a paper.
 
Buddy came back from Brazil and brought me this as he knew I liked the Frank's Hot Sauce version

1634774376940.png

​
Tried it tonight and 10/10, would get another bottle. Brazil also has these

D_NQ_NP_813371-MLB46324195756_062021-O.webp
 
A ne'er-do-well got his/her comeuppance outside the house last eve, yo!!

IMG_1574.JPG
 
awwwwwww !
 
Amsterdam is always a rush job anyway. Timing needs to be perfect to meet up there when you're just passing through.

Its true…
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back