What i`ve Painted

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I did not know you worked for Dyncorp? I am trying to get hired on with them right now. Thos pics up there look like they were taken in Mannheim? I have been told if I am hired I will be working up in Mannheim.

A few look like Gieb...

I cant see the tail numbers on the Hawks up there. What tail numbers are they? Do you remember? I am asking because they could have been our helicopters.

When we returned from Iraq they were reset and repainted in Mannheim.

That looks like fun! I wish I could do something like that, though model planes are fun! How many days did it take you to paint the big planes? Even the helicopters I bet took a while.

I did not know you worked for Dyncorp? I am trying to get hired on with them right now. Thos pics up there look like they were taken in Mannheim? I have been told if I am hired I will be working up in Mannheim.

A few look like Gieb...

I cant see the tail numbers on the Hawks up there. What tail numbers are they? Do you remember? I am asking because they could have been our helicopters.

When we returned from Iraq they were reset and repainted in Mannheim.

I work for RUAG aerospace Oberpfaffenhofen near München.We only get the hawks when they need paint stripping repaint. I´ll look at the old paper work for the others if you want.

That looks like fun! I wish I could do something like that, though model planes are fun! How many days did it take you to paint the big planes? Even the helicopters I bet took a while.

A 747 11 days (Strip paint),the dragonfly 21 days. the smaller private aircraft are more work.Its a nice job but hard, Paint stripper burns your skin NOT NICE,sanding with a 5 kilo sander under the wings for 7 hours NOT NICE, Painting,Design ect nice.Like every job it has its good bad points,at this moment in time i´m painting a AS332L2 Super Puma (Cougar) a S**t job.

I work for RUAG aerospace Oberpfaffenhofen near München.We only get the hawks when they need paint stripping repaint. I´ll look at the old paper work for the others if you want.

Yeah I flew one down there about 3 years ago and dropped it off for stripping and painting after we returned form Kosovo.

Do you know any of the crew in th e photos, they were as sound as a Pound.

No that was not my unit in those pictures.

If you have any pics with a tail number of 95266--- (last 3 being the last numbers) it is a good chance it was my unit.

I believe the aircraft we dropped off for painting was 47 or 33 or 37. Not sure anymore, it was several years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back