What If?......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

why not get a gun site then hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i ment on the out come of the war

plan_D, my regards to your Dad, he was an astute man ! - SLR's are my absolutely favourite weapon; we were trained to strip, clean re-assemble them in total darkness, and although I was never in combat, all the exercises we did etc., we came to love it's durability, realiability and firepower. They are still in use in some countries, and far superior to AK47's- I've used both the Russian Chinese AK's and they're heavier and they fire a lighter round...7.62 x 39 - SLR's use 7.62 x 51, alot gruntier... The AK's only advantage was it could fire auto, but it's not how many you fire, it's where you place 'em...- I liked the American M1 and Thompsons too, from WWII...AND, I do sincerely believe the American's entry into WWII was what swung it, and altho' we give 'em a hard-time, it's a friendly thing...They did a great job, friendly-fire and all....

I think the outcome of the war would have been still been a victory but all of Europe would have been Red, the Russians would have carried on past Germany and on to Holland, Belgium and France. Then done like they did to East Europe, Britain would have been isolated.

Europe save Britain would have been Soviet and Britain would have held North Africa and it's interests elsewhere. We would have won but it would have been a lot worse of a victory.

How do you figure that? You do realise the Soviet Union has collapsed and Russia is crippled, right?

i say that the war would of been over a lot qicker if the usa people did not shoot each other

Well Russia are doing a very good job of making everyone believe it, or maybe they are just crippled.

All their Eastern Block countries are now in the EU (As of 7th May) so there's that support gone. Russia is being politically deprived of sales from their oil reserves, their military is a shambles, they're a mere shadow of their former Soviet self, and we should be thankful of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back