What If......

Lightning Guy said:
I can't believe I am going to make a post this far off topic but . . .

The original G 'n' R was awesome. Slash is among the greatest rock guitarist ever and his rifs are awesome.

Agreed. I think the Guns are a love or hate band; like Marmite.
 
What exactly would you know about rock, lanc? Girls aloud isn't rock you know? :lol:
 
:lol:

and i meant for posting off topic..............

and you shouldn't go round shattering people illusions like that :cry:
 
So heres a WHAT IF! What if GNR got back together? No really I am just kidding, I am not going to get this thread anymore off topic.
 
Im sure GNR went on a plane at some stage in their career...thats a tenuous enough link for me :wink:
 
Also, im sure the Geneva Convention bans conversation about you after that flower arranging accident you were involved in back in 2004 :wink:
 
Yes, but little Jimmy now lives in an orphanage in Vladivostok as a result and survives off raw bear fat...I hope you can live with yourself :x :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back