What is the best beer in the World?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

True, NS. And, sys, just be quiet about this. Everyone else on here, and the majority of people on the planet, know you're wrong and just stupid for thinking Bud is the second best beer on the planet. Millions drink Bud, but billions don't!

syscom3 said:
In Orange County, the Tustin Brewery and Huntington Beach Brewery are top notch. In LA County, the Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach breweries both have an excellent red ale.

Ok S3 - you're making sence!!!

Youre all beer elitists........ jealous of Budweiser outselling all those brit and German beers :))

Millions of bootles and cans sold each day, and millions of consumers cant be all wrong!

:))

Hussars, you can find British beers throughout Europe. The only reason you cannot find them in Canada and America is because you lot over there are all pussies and you cannot handle anything of any kind of strength or texture. When yanks or canucks come to Britain they get wrecked off three pints 'cos you're all used to that prissy pants fag stuff.

I invite anyone on here on a night drinking with me and my friends, and we'll see how long you can last.

Hah! Bring it on. If Canadian pints are the same size as American pints, I will love to see your face when you get a beer.

No, I'm talking about size wise. The British pint is bigger than the American pint. It's 20 liquid ounces, as opposed to the U.S 16 liquid ounces. And the British liquid ounce is 4% bigger than the U.S liquid ounce.

...well yeah ...but it costs more "buck" here. It's about 4-6 USD for a pint here. Although on a tuesday night it's £1.50 (2-3 USD) for a double vodka and coke...which is B-E-A-utiful.

You know syscom3 you have a point some of those may put those beers in Germany to shame, but every beer in Germany I repeat every Beer in Germany puts Budweiser to shame! Do I need to repeat myself. I am sorry Syscom but your taste for Beer is really ignorant. Sam Adams is decent but not close to anything that comes out of Europe my friend. You really are dumb on this subject, I am sorry to say it but it is getting boring listen to this ignorant squable about Budweiser.

syscom3 said:
Youre all beer elitists........ jealous of Budweiser outselling all those brit and German beers :))

Millions of bootles and cans sold each day, and millions of consumers cant be all wrong!

:))

If that is the only argument that you have, then all I can say is that it is a pretty bad attempt. Those Millions are just ignorant of beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back