What is the best beer in the World?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dont swear Sys :)
Yup same over here Adler it's impossible to try them all I think in German there are approximatley 377 registered brewries and around the same in the UK with a combined out put of the two nations of roughly 5000-6000 different beers,
I just thought I would go through a few to get a general idea of them.

:lol: :lol: FBJ you cracked me up with that one
( bet you guys didn't know FBJ not onlys flys but pushes too :rolleyes: )

Glider said:
Have to count me out of this thread. I'm allergic to alcohol

Thats alright Glider you can drink as much Bud as you like then.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Of those too the Premium Pils will taste the best but I honestly do not know if those 2 are any good, never tried them. There are just too many damn German beer over here.

I've tried the one on the right (Hefe Weissbier) - it tastes very "heavyily" and it's quite good... But ain't no level of the Czech drinks.

Some of the brew pubs here in Sothern California make some beers that would put to shame anything in Germany.

In Orange County, the Tustin Brewery and Huntington Beach Brewery are top notch. In LA County, the Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach breweries both have an excellent red ale.

What? You mean they aren't piss poor? I don't believe you ...since you reckon Bud is good. :laughing3:

Some of the best beers in the world come from the small places like that. At least that's been my experience. It's been like that nearly everywhere I've ever visited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back