Apr 25, 2026 #14,001 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,676 53,730 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5FvuFqFGck&t=2s
Apr 25, 2026 #14,002 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,884 40,315 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... View: https://youtu.be/rkGKrChv_m0?si=5p5kH9J8tXF_axH1
Apr 25, 2026 #14,003 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,676 53,730 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiBvCqw2cQc
Apr 25, 2026 #14,004 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,676 53,730 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-M6WYN63ZI
Apr 26, 2026 #14,005 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,676 53,730 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpJm5-ZmtIw&t=5s
Apr 26, 2026 #14,006 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,884 40,315 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... View: https://youtu.be/1_H8SdBC0sk?si=8eHLrLb_HHC2-wJ_
Apr 26, 2026 #14,007 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,884 40,315 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... View: https://youtube.com/shorts/SogdTI1dEmc?si=OE4sLPIEpkBD7uF0
Apr 26, 2026 #14,008 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,965 21,949 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Wednesday…and there was a really great thunderstorm outside too.
Apr 27, 2026 #14,009 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,884 40,315 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... View: https://youtu.be/tMp7CrO1LXY?si=FGyHOUYGa6dzUJqP
Apr 27, 2026 #14,010 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,884 40,315 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... View: https://youtu.be/nHFSXibHRR0?si=Y3FjLd1-qoUnkZye
Apr 27, 2026 #14,011 Zippythehog Staff Sergeant 1,098 1,205 Joined Jan 7, 2017 Lucky13 said: View: https://youtu.be/nHFSXibHRR0?si=Y3FjLd1-qoUnkZye Click to expand... Is this an update of Mr Heatmiser and Mr Freezemiser? View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbfgVEk-mxQ&pp=0gcJCVACo7VqN5tD View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEbFfoBPfw4
Lucky13 said: View: https://youtu.be/nHFSXibHRR0?si=Y3FjLd1-qoUnkZye Click to expand... Is this an update of Mr Heatmiser and Mr Freezemiser? View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbfgVEk-mxQ&pp=0gcJCVACo7VqN5tD View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEbFfoBPfw4
Apr 27, 2026 #14,012 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,676 53,730 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObsnhKWVh8c&t=11s
Apr 28, 2026 #14,013 GTX General 31,979 102,323 Joined Dec 18, 2015 Viking1066 said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WL2f_jzG3w Click to expand... I remember reading a book "Devils Guard" on this years ago.
Viking1066 said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WL2f_jzG3w Click to expand... I remember reading a book "Devils Guard" on this years ago.
Apr 30, 2026 #14,014 F Frog Tech Sergeant 1,981 5,351 Joined Jun 11, 2021 Location France TV ceremony for the commemoration of Camerone.
Apr 30, 2026 #14,015 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,884 40,315 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... View: https://youtu.be/jqY8N1SjczI?si=ubps2tHiKqsBxEtc
Apr 30, 2026 #14,016 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,676 53,730 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGqFr6VZA9k
Apr 30, 2026 #14,017 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,676 53,730 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YTgzwiMAhc
May 1, 2026 #14,018 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,965 21,949 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Viking1066 said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGqFr6VZA9k Click to expand... I haven't seen it but I was wondering about this channel. It seems legit but I'd like to hear some feedback from those who know.
Viking1066 said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGqFr6VZA9k Click to expand... I haven't seen it but I was wondering about this channel. It seems legit but I'd like to hear some feedback from those who know.
May 1, 2026 #14,019 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,884 40,315 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... View: https://youtu.be/f8A9ZeqdI9U?si=OJAgJSTG8bHkefxa
May 1, 2026 #14,020 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,884 40,315 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... View: https://youtu.be/CQaa4SfFFck?si=F7B0mLxSEebRjZRb