Feb 11, 2010 #2 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Well it's obviously a seat To which aircraft do not know. Give it overnight and someone will respond
Feb 11, 2010 #3 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA any numbers or stamps on it? (I'm at a place where I cannot see the photo)
Feb 11, 2010 #4 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Not present in the picture Joe...but, if it helps...there are 9 large circles through the back of the seat in rows of 3.
Not present in the picture Joe...but, if it helps...there are 9 large circles through the back of the seat in rows of 3.
Feb 11, 2010 #5 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA It might be from a T-6
Feb 11, 2010 #6 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com I'm thinking T-6 too, but am not totally sure.