Votes: 10 52.6%
  • AMD athlon/sempron

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • other

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I don't know what ur talking about

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Intel Celeron 2.8 GHz with 760 RAM. You lucky sun of a guns with your AMD mother boards and great graphic cards. I need one really but to play nice games.

wow Henk we have almost the same specs, i have 768Mb DDR RAM, and I'm planning to get a video card for my pc, but it only has AGP 4x, what is the best card u guys know can fit there?

Dam looma. I have PCI slots and only PCI slots and that sucks. I had 256 RAM but I bought 512 DDR-400 KINGSTON RAM witch made my PC great. I forgot that I also need a larger hard drive. I have a 40 gig and a 20 gig, but I want 120 gig hard drive to save all my WW2 stuff, music videos and movies.

I must watch my mom because when she uses the PC there is always a problem but when I use it there is never a problem.

my mother****inboard can only hold DDR266, pc2100 ram, it has four slots, two for 168pin SDRAM, and two for 184pin DDR... and DDR and SDR cannot be used simultaneously, my max RAM is 2GB, i only got 1 HD, it's 37Gb, and i only have 5g left

gnomey, those cards are for AGP 8x, im only 4x :( but thanks for the links

Dam looma you have four RAM slots I only have 2. If you buy RAM buy KINGSTON RAM. I have great problems finding a graphic car here for PCI slots.

Thanks mate. Dam I wish I had a credit card or a bank account, I told the bank to stuff there account up there ***, they took my money and they think it is right to take so much money. Shopping over the net is quite dangerous here so only the city dwellers does that, you know the fast pace of living.

747 Rand is quite a lot, but did you see that Q4P-FX600 for 10 000 Rand, that is expensive. :shock: :shock:

No do you see how people try to rob us, it is all about money these days not about quality or service but money.

Henk said:
Dam looma you have four RAM slots I only have 2. If you buy RAM buy KINGSTON RAM. I have great problems finding a graphic car here for PCI slots.
but I can only use two at a time

because they had to make two of the four slots SDRAM
btw Henk... I found out that there's a version of the ATI RAdeon 9250, for PCI (not express)

Well it would be quite difficult to get it at a shop, but to buy it on the net would be easer, but I need a credit card and it is expensive. Dam I hate our banks.

if u know the name of the PC store and it has a website, u can check...
that's what I do, I plan to get a Radeon 9250/GeForce FX myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back