What is ur processor?

what i ur processor?

  • Intel Pentium/Celeron/core

    Votes: 10 52.6%
  • AMD athlon/sempron

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • other

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I don't know what ur talking about

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
yeah, I'd rather get an ATI Radeon 9250, It's cheaper and somewhat faster than some versions of the GeForce FX, but I have to uninstall my NVIDIA drivers and get ATI Catalyst
 
Well the only thing I hate of PC's is that the bloody things think they can do what ever they want, but my new PC knows who is the boss. I had a Pentium 2 and that SOB just gave me a lot of trubles.

I only got a PC when I was in 16 in 2002.
 
my first PC was in 1997, by the year 2000, it turned off after 15 mins, after turning it on, it was a Pentium II 233mHz, the problem was cause the PC fan stopped, this is my 2nd PC, I got it sometime in 2003
 
I got mine last year june, oh my goodness it is one year old, Happy B day PC and may you never give me bullsh*t.
 
Pentium M 1.5Ghz Centrino at home, supposedly about as fast as a 3.0ghz or something, it's not too far behind the P4 3.2ghz HT desktop I have here at work at least. getting on a bit now, at least two years old, I'll probably replace it in a year or so (just in time for Storm of War: Battle of britain, what a coincidence ;))
 
get it right dude, u said that 'sun' is a typo... and u get it all the time
8 slots? so thats like how much? and what kind of RAM?
 
Wow! I haven't even see 8 RAM slots on motherboards since the 1990s! $ is a lot these days and usually 2 is standard.
comp03.gif
 
Copy and paste from the System Profiler:

DIMM0/J11:

Size: 256 MB
Type: DDR SDRAM
Speed: PC3200U-30330

DIMM1/J12:

Size: 256 MB
Type: DDR SDRAM
Speed: PC3200U-30330

DIMM2/J13:

Size: 256 MB
Type: DDR SDRAM
Speed: PC3200U-30330

DIMM3/J14:

Size: 256 MB
Type: DDR SDRAM
Speed: PC3200U-30330

DIMM4/J41:

Size: 256 MB
Type: DDR SDRAM
Speed: PC3200U-30330

DIMM5/J42:

Size: 256 MB
Type: DDR SDRAM
Speed: PC3200U-30330

DIMM6/J43:

Size: 512 MB
Type: DDR SDRAM
Speed: PC3200U-30330

DIMM7/J44:

Size: 512 MB
Type: DDR SDRAM
Speed: PC3200U-30330

2.5GB in there, maximum is 8 I think...
 
Ag looma I know my spelling sucks but that was a oops. I have seen 4 at the most and yes Twitch 2 is standerd now, I am not a PC expert. LOL
 
It's a Mac, so you wont have seen any motherboards for sale...

Course it's a bit old now - about 3 years I think, the current G5 has 8 slot and supports 16GB of RAM, which is insane...
 
Well clave like I said I am not a PC expert, I can not remember the last time I was in a PC shop, I would love to know more about PC's. Clave you sound like you know a lot about PC's.
 
I got a Pentium II, but it works about as fast a mollassis running up-hill
 
Gnomey- I got a 3 gig dual-core Pentium D 930 machine coming soon. How does it do for you? Had your's long?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back