T Bolt
Colonel
Great news! He will be hurting for a while, but it could have been much worse
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The abacus, the original digital computer.Don't we here know it ... we're wearing out the abacus counting our blessings ...
I'm so relieved for you and yours- it must have been horrible to be left waiting for news. I'm glad you have good news.We're home. Good prognosis for a full recovery. He's loaded like a freight train, and once the shot wears off we'll be hoping the oxy can keep up with the job. But he's home and walking and now on the road to recovery. We're a lucky family, it could have been so much worse.
Thank everyone here for the kind words.
The abacus, the original digital computer.
I'm so relieved for you and yours- it must have been horrible to be left waiting for news. I'm glad you have good news.
I just had the phonecall that one of my friends passed away today, heart attack at the age of 53!
RIP Shug!
Not so much sad as worried, my son was in an auto accident overnight. I'm getting cleaned up to go to St David's in Austin where, as of 0600, he was in trauma surgery.
It is really sad news, man. I don't know what to say. Just know it that my thoughts are with you and your family.Realising my dad's not got a lot of time left. We're waiting for my sisters to arrive- I suspect he's hanging on for their sakes.
The first two are arriving Tuesday, the third on Thursday. No change in my dad, thank goodness.Hey brother, any update on your Dad? Hope your sisters have arrived.
The first two are arriving Tuesday, the third on Thursday. No change in my dad, thank goodness.
One hour? That's hard.Fingers crossed they make it in time.
We went to help my mother-in-law last summer after my father-in-law went into home hospice care. We were told, initially, that he probably wouldn't last more than a couple of weeks. After 2 months he was still showing no signs of imminent decline and we could no longer stay; we had to go home to take care of my Mum and prepare for a house move. Just a week later, we got "the call" and so we jumped on the next flight. He died an hour before we landed. It really sucked for my wife but at least we'd had the 2 months where he'd been lucid and had known we'd been there for him and for my mother-in-law.
Bottom line…I feel your pain. Hang in there!
Absolutely horrifying.This just happened in a small town I used to work in a few years ago..... UPDATED: Ten dead in Tumbler Ridge school shooting
This just happened in a small town I used to work in a few years ago..... UPDATED: Ten dead in Tumbler Ridge school shooting
Update: shooter was an 18yr old girl. Five students and teacher killed in school, mother and step-brother killed at home. Police had responded to the girl's home for mental health-related calls over the last several years. He said some of the calls dealt with weapons. She was not a student at the time and had dropped out four years ago. Way too many questions but I'm not going to update any more
Update: shooter was an 18yr old girl. Five students and teacher killed in school, mother and step-brother killed at home. Police had responded to the girl's home for mental health-related calls over the last several years. He said some of the calls dealt with weapons. She was not a student at the time and had dropped out four years ago. Way too many questions but I'm not going to update any more
Events like this, leave me speachless!!!This just happened in a small town I used to work in a few years ago..... UPDATED: Ten dead in Tumbler Ridge school shooting
An old friend died two days ago. It's part of life, but it still sucks.