Sep 8, 2009 #1 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa Please guys help me with this aircraft. I know it was used to transport the external fuel tanks for the Buran. Thanks
Please guys help me with this aircraft. I know it was used to transport the external fuel tanks for the Buran. Thanks
Sep 8, 2009 #2 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina VM-T Atlante Buran News VM-T Atlant
Sep 8, 2009 Thread starter #3 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa Thanks you very much mate.
Sep 8, 2009 #4 Marcogrifo Airman 1st Class 285 4 Joined Oct 1, 2006 Location Genoa, Italy Thank you guys, it was completely unknown to me!
Sep 8, 2009 #5 T Tzaw1 Airman 1st Class 275 6 Joined Mar 7, 2008 Location Warszawa Website www.tetragon.com.pl Marcogrifo said: it was completely unknown to me! Click to expand... No wonder Project was secret (as all Soviet projects). And, when wasn't secret was abandoned because lack of money. It was re-builded Myasishchev 3M bomber (3 planes). Photos and drawing with various cargo from few russian books. Attachments atl1.jpg 102.3 KB · Views: 300 atl2.jpg 64 KB · Views: 270 atl3.jpg 78.1 KB · Views: 311 atl4.jpg 92.4 KB · Views: 299 atl5.jpg 59.4 KB · Views: 330
Marcogrifo said: it was completely unknown to me! Click to expand... No wonder Project was secret (as all Soviet projects). And, when wasn't secret was abandoned because lack of money. It was re-builded Myasishchev 3M bomber (3 planes). Photos and drawing with various cargo from few russian books.
Sep 8, 2009 #6 CharlesBronson Senior Master Sergeant 3,568 91 Joined Jan 11, 2005 Location Cordoba - Argentina Nice pictures Tzaw 8)
Sep 9, 2009 #7 Pong Staff Sergeant 1,333 4 Joined Sep 2, 2007 Location Manila, Philippines External fuel tanks you say? It would have been a million Fourth of Julys in ten seconds if the tank exploded!
External fuel tanks you say? It would have been a million Fourth of Julys in ten seconds if the tank exploded!
Sep 9, 2009 Thread starter #8 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa I know that the An-225 replaced it. I just wish I could get pictures of the second An-225 being build, but I can not seem to get any pictures of it.
I know that the An-225 replaced it. I just wish I could get pictures of the second An-225 being build, but I can not seem to get any pictures of it.