The best has been every Ford I have ever owned. A few notables, a 1955 F-500, "Old Grandad" 14' flatbed that I refered to as "My Effin'" truck, Rugged as all get out, it met it's end when I let a friend borrow it and he drove it off the side of a mountain.
A 1970 Econoline van, slate-grey with swing side doors, the "Mule" was fully equipped as a party van complete with shag carpeting on the floor, walls and overhead. Also had a double bed, a sink and stove, and swivel "captains" chairs with a table in between. Lost a fight with a Freightliner the year after Frances and I were married, we were O.K., but the "Mule" was no more.
I have had three Broncos, but this latest, the "Beast", a 1995 Eddie Bauer edition, has been a hearty one, i have owned it for seven years, and it has only given me trouble this last year. My fault for letting it run out of fuel, but with new filters, is running better than ever.
The worst, a 1976 Chevy van, "Mule II" that we used as a pack van when we had a contract household goods packing business. Two and a half years of solid pain and misery, I think it objected to being painted "Allied Van Lines" orange from its original Red White and Blue Bicentennial colors. A complete engine rebuild nine months after being bought didn't stop it's suicidal tendencies, it started itself on fire no less than three times, once before and once after the rebuild. Sold to the mechanic that did the work, it managed to complete the cycle by finally burning itself up on the third try.