What was the last thing you ate?: Part 3 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have from Hannover who send us a package of Nürnberger Kuchen every year on Christmas....... Damn there's so tasty things inside. Like chocolate stars filled with strawberry jam etc...... 8)

Tomato Ketchup flavoured crisps ... (that's chips to our retard allies across the ocean ... )

I had to get rid off my food tickets that will be deadlined today..... so I went to KFC and ate a huge amount of their shit.......

2x Twister
8x Hot'n'Spicy Strips
1x Pommes Frites
1x Beer
1x Zinger Burger......... I'm full...... ehh

I had an omelet with ham and cheese and mushrooms, some fried honey ham and some buttermilk bisquits.

Cant wait till tonight when we have the grill party at my friends gazebo. Gonna a 2lb Porterhouse steak marinated in red wine, italian dressing, garlic salt, and montreal steak seasoning. We are also having alaskan king crab legs and lots of other good stuff.

lesofprimus said:
Huh????

Food Tickets??? Deadlined??

Maybe I didn't explain it well. Food tickets is what you get from your employer instead of money for food. This ensures you don't spend it on bitches or anything..... It's a law.... And they always count for one year. Since today is the last day of the year, I had to spend all the rest (lik 20 tickets...).

Of course I do. But from the tickets you don't have to pay the tax, so u can use it in shops like Tesco, McDonald's, KFC, or any other shop selling Lebensmittel....... And also almost all of Restaurants......... It's convenient. somewhere they also sell drink on it and they pay you back in money. :D Today they returned me some 60 Crowns from it! :D

I understand what he's saying too. It's food stamps, but normally only people on benefits get them. I'd rather just have the money.

One of my many food creations;

Chicken slices, cheese and honey glazed ham layered on toast covered with spaghetti in tomato sauce, and a pork pie thrown in for good measure. With a cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back