What was the One Thing that won WWII?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I gotta me some of that!

Attachments

• defiant_s_rule__153.jpg
    defiant_s_rule__153.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 344
He didnt drink vodka! Me thinks he wea a whiskey drinker.What ever it was he did tend to slur and slobber a lot . Have listened to many of his speeches and even though he sounds plastered most of the time , his words are inspiring.

Attachments

• defiant_s_rule__181.jpg
    defiant_s_rule__181.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 288
Father Ted - A British sitcom set on "Craggy Island" which is a small island off the coast of Ireland. Its about a bunch of corrupt priests and vicars...most hilarious :D Lastnights episode was particularly hilarious though :lol:

No i cannot.. They were unbelievable in the face of overwhelming odds... Brave men everyone of them, knowing that when that siren goes off and they scramble, that some will not be landing, and it might likely be u not returning, and still strapping in and goin up....

As for the discussion on the German army not knowing about the autrocities that were going on in Germany, I have to agree for the most part. My Grandfather was a Major in Wehrmacht. He served most of the war on the EAstern Front and fought in Stallingrad. He did not learn of the concentration camps until he went home in 1948. He is dead now but I will always remember how he told me what it felt like to learn of them. A big misconception is that all Germans were Nazis. That is not true. It is hard to live under a dictator as ruthless as Hitler was.

i hate it when people say they hate the germans, everytime they say that i'll ask them why, they either can't give me a reason or they say because of the war, what a bunce of wankers.....................

I dont think you can hate people because of the past or because of there herritage. You have to look into them and know them before you judge them. Yes Hitler was one of the most terrible men in the history of the entire world but can you condemn a nation of people for what he did. If you spoke out against him you were killed along with your family. I am over here fighting in Iraq, did I like Saddam, no I hated him but do I hate the Iraqi people? No, I have no malice towards them and I hope they too can overcome this dark period in there history.

It wasnt even the Germans that were bad in the war - just the Nazi's. Most Germans hated the Nazis but they were too scared to do anything about it so they just sat it out. Its not fair to dislike Germans for something they couldnt really help - they were tricked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back