What was the One Thing that won WWII?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i say Churchill because of his speeches that lifted morale and enticed the BoB pilots to kick ass and i would also say that Stalin helped my having a city named after him earlier (Stalingrad) that was pretty much the turning point for germany

NO! I change my mind! i say the a-bomb sure it was late but if it werent for einstein escaping hitler and telling us about the abomb stuff and the germans who were testing fission we would have to invade japan sure it would make awesome and dramatic action movies :twisted: it would have resulted in MANY aussie, us, brit, and russian lives

ADOLF HITLER won World War Two.

Do I have your attention now? Hehe, Hitler took on the Russian giant before he subdued England and secured his defeat from the East. Then he declared war on America and secured his defeat from above. End of Chapter :D

-- Chris

I could say there are lot of reasons that Germans lost the war.

1.Einstein never helped the Germans to invent atomic bomb first.
2.He-100 was never in production
3.Jet plane was only for test use

No its not because of his trauma of Jews and Aryan relationship.
He was a peace principle guy and actually never involved in any making of the atomic bombs in US. Its just that his E=mc^2 theory gave Americans a clue to make atomic bombs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back