What was the One Thing that won WWII? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i say russia won the war:)
had germany idvaded russia they would have had all the resources they wanted and could have turned to invading britain instead they didn't invade russia and there forces were streched because of this on 2 fronts east and west meaning they had no chance of winning
even hitler said his biggest mistake was trying to invade russia

radar also played a big part especially for the allies BoB would have been lost without it and it helped againt the u-boats and the allied bombers:)

Hot Space said:
Chapter 1. Got up
Chapter 2. Had Breakfest.
Chapter 3. Go to War with Germany.
Chapter 4. Play Football.
Chapter 5. We win the Match and the War.
Chapter 6. Watch T.V for a bit before going to Bed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hot Space

you didn't make time to brush your teath did you? tut tut

I would agree with Viper, that the Man on the ground in the the dirt won the war. You al can have the aircraft, B-24 is the best and hardest working, but with out the dogface on the ground aircraft cannot win allone. Also your aircraft, radar, boots are all made at a factory. The real think is the manufactoring man and woman who made it all.

Chedder Cheese said "and can i just say that from a strategic point of view, pearl harbour was a failure " I would disagree. The only way to get the empire was to take out the fleet. It was seen as best to be a year or so before the USA would be back into the war.

Einstein never helped the Germans to invent atomic bomb first.
maybe because einstein was a jew?
No its not because of his trauma of Jews and Aryan relationship.
He was a peace principle guy and actually never involved in any making of the atomic bombs in US. Its just that his E=mc^2 theory gave Americans a clue to make atomic bombs.
i said maybe because he was a jew because what did hitler hate an never believe for anything they said? JEWS what was einstein? a JEW JEW+HITLER=OH SHIT!!! DEATH CAMPS

How about Goering being in charge of the Luftwaffe :lol: ..thats gotta count a fair way towards the defeat of Germany..and then Adolf taking full command of the Army..definitely the death knell...luckily for us.

Sheer stupidity by the Nazis. I can't conceive of anyone less well suited to plan an aerial attack than Herrman Goering. Hitler was an idiot, militarily ... he DELIBERATELY attack the Soviet Union, thus creating a 2-front war ... something that is almost unwinnable. Goerbels was a war crime looking for a place to happen ... and he happened in several places.

The most capable leaders in all the third reich were Karl Doernitz, Adolph Galland, Ernst Udet, and Erwin Rommel. None of them got to run things as he saw fit except for Rommel, and the Nazi leadership wouldn't even send him sufficient supplies to run a campaign!

Lucky for us the Nazi high command were mostly idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back