What was the One Thing that won WWII?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

where are the fecking smilies!!!!!!!!!how can one be expected to respectfully spam with no sodding smiles..........i suppose that i could do it by aimlessly typing a crock of shit that will make veryone think what on earth is going on....cos i sure as hell dont know so if anyone can helo me please let me know!

ah...it would appear that my touch typing skills are deserting me......BRONZEWHALER>>>>>>>does that make it any clearer?

where are the fecking smilies!!!!!!!!!how can one be expected to respectfully spam with no sodding smiles..........i suppose that i could do it by aimlessly typing a crock of s**t that will make veryone think what on earth is going on....cos i sure as hell dont know so if anyone can helo me please let me know!

you should learn the codes 8)

jj1982 said:
ah...it would appear that my touch typing skills are deserting me......BRONZEWHALER>>>>>>>does that make it any clearer?

Thats really strange mate..i would've though that NVQ would've set you up for life!! :lol: :lol:

No - sorry, that was below the belt... :confused:

Thats really strange mate..i would've though that NVQ would've set you up for life!!

obviously someone elses college education failed them..... Though...i think perhaps you missed a T off the end?

IMO what won the war for the allies was a little known night raid towards the end of 1944. During this infamous bomber raid tins of pressed ham were dropped on the starving German population and this they were FORCED, FORCED I SAY, to eat.

This hideous war-crime must be avenged!

As Fuhrer of the Fourth and a Half Reich I insist on the payment of reparations by the criminal UK government. I have a Cayman Islands account into which payment may be made, I accept Amex, Diners, or Platinum Visa!

FVS Kiwimac

jj1982 said:
Thats really strange mate..i would've though that NVQ would've set you up for life!!

obviously someone elses college education failed them..... Though...i think perhaps you missed a T off the end?

:lol: no! just a crap keyboard with a craper typist!

yeah right....making excuses once again bronze...come on really you can do better than that!

Main ebent of WW2 (IMO) :oops:

1) Battle of Britain.
2) Stalingrad.
3) Kursk.
4) D-day.
5) 6 and 9 August 1945.

Last night, you made the excuse you were talking crap cos you had a bit to drink! Only joking mate....your pretty good. You usually jst edge around the subject and make a couple of intellegtual remarks so that it doesnt sound like an excuse!

Hey Lanc, you and C.C should read the spam thread...it looks like your career as the lord spammers is coming to an end

:cry: :cry: :sad11:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back