What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

after the debacle with the P-47 and life in general I took up an Aussie P-51 shortly thereafter only for it to flounder also.Well it's back on track and I am eyeing the 47's.I give alot of credit to what's undetr the table for the turn around my new sidekick

Try again........I was using my old 900x675 size these are 800x600

Attachments

• DSC03925 (800 x 600).jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC03928 (800 x 600).jpg
    71 KB · Views: 65
Last edited by a moderator:
Not much further to go on the plane Geo been in the shop about 4-5 hrs the last week.Well the dog she will be 14wks tomorrow plenty of growing left there

I do not usually stay regulary here (there is this thread), but hey I put the plane that doing online the uhu of the GB32 that started at the beginning of the month

A model at the request of a person for his salon, is the p-40N of Raf GA + M of academy to 1/72. Painted with hataka's paintings

Finishing up 4/5 top color on the SBD-3 and the Rex(early) just a couple of more touchups before the gloss goes.The Ju-52 hit the desk was thinking the ki-61 or the DH-89 but another pontoon craft is in the makings.The Ju-52 is #6 since November with 4 of them in the last 3-4wks.Work continues!!

been fiddling with this on and off for a while, was going to use this for my first airbrush attempt but am still not happy with my skills yet.
i have brush painted it in-between sessions on the the Do 217 for the group build.
was going to be a Polish bird but i dont think they had such early versions (block 25) so will just do the Hasegawa box version

Users who are viewing this thread