Whats on your wrist?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I like my Timex. As John Cameron Swayze would say: "It takes a licking and Keeps on ticking".
20180722_023631.jpg

Wore a watch faithfully in the last century but now time is all around. Coffee pot, microwave, stove and laptop in the kitchen. 24" clock, TV and laptop in the living room. I rarely have my cell phone with me when I'm at home, the exception being when I go downstairs to model and then I use the Radioplayer app to listen to music and I have a clock in my car. At work, all the equipment has clocks on the fire-suppression system, Sat radio and Minestar

Wore a watch faithfully in the last century but now time is all around. Coffee pot, microwave, stove and laptop in the kitchen. 24" clock, TV and laptop in the living room. I rarely have my cell phone with me when I'm at home, the exception being when I go downstairs to model and then I use the Radioplayer app to listen to music and I have a clock in my car. At work, all the equipment has clocks on the fire-suppression system, Sat radio and Minestar
It's the same around our house. On daylight time changes it becomes a real problem. Wish they would quit adding clocks to everything.:facepalm:

I have about ten watches to select from now of late been wearing a Sturling(middle) today it's the Rudiger(white), the far right is a pretty expensive Timex for a Timex I get lots of compliments on these three.I am not into big bulky watches like them 38-40mm and slim10mm the Timex is my absolute max I would go it's43mm
GB38 001.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back