What's that Beeping Sound?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Matt308

Glock Perfection
Apr 12, 2005
Washington State
Hey everybody! Let's play the game of "Name that Audible Alert!"

Attachments

• Whatsthatbeeping.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 47
I'm guessing that that wasn't the "finished" ping from the in-flight microwave...

"To continue playing at this level, insert more tokens now"

9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3.... :shock:

And the only response from that dimwit was to lighly tap the glareshield? That's it? That's all he's got after ripping all the aluminum off of his hugely expensive airplane?

You woulda heard me cussing and screaming in another state. On the other hand, you gotta love those Bose headsets (with noise quieting feature). Heh, heh, heh. Best $500 he ever spent. :rolleyes:

Am I right in thinking the headphones were 'Dave Clark' type? If so, I used to use them when I was still able to fly, and I could certainly hear 'outside' sounds, such as the stall warner, when using them.
I couldn't quite make out what was being said in the clip, but I didn't hear any mention, by anyone on board, of an U/C failure, so... no excuse, a Dimbledick! Wonder what the damage count was, apart from the fuselage, prop, shock-loaded engine bearers and maybe engine?!!

I only watched the vid twice - I'm on the road right now using dial up so I can't view it again - I did notice he was high - he landed almost on the middle of the runway. I always go for the numbers and try to land before th first set of hash marks.

Hard to say if they had a gear failure - they looked pretty calm for either situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back