What's the purpose of the P-47's protruding barrel sleeves?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No Les more like 32.45% at least and a cycling proficiency badge as a reward :)

Attachments

• cycling_proficiency_badge_255.gif
    cycling_proficiency_badge_255.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 464
"So DAVI, these rocks...how many colours do they come in, and will they make me pretty?"

Worked for me.

Having been to England 3 times, for about 8 days combined, i didnt pick up enough of the lingo to make it work... Some of it is pretty crazy, just like some of ours on this side o da pond is to them Brits...

I remember, back in the day, circa 1980 or so, when my Dad's buddy from England came over with his family for a summer visit... His son was about my age...

He used the word "fag" for a cigarette and we all thought him out of his mind.......

Then again, some morons here in the Southern US call ALL sodas Cokes... Theyll say gimme a Coke when they want a Sprite or Dr. Pepper.... Makes no sense.... They just point out what they want and say, "Gimme a Coke..."

Freakin Rednecks.......

Well, in my neck of the woods it's a strange combination of North American and British terms. Mostly from this side of the pond though. :confused2:
Some of the British ones I know, but others I don't.

I always preferred snout or cough stick too fag (reminded me too much of the old upper class fag system in public schools)
As you may gather im a bit more working class sort of a navi with technical qualifications :)

Attachments

• the_lads_489.jpg
    the_lads_489.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 341

Users who are viewing this thread

Back