When did you first become interested in Warbirds? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

here's a poor quality shot of my halibag, i took some shots of some other models but they didn't turn out very well..................

Attachments

• halibag.jpg
    halibag.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 650
That is really very good - you've got the early 'Manchester' style wavy camoflage spot on. I balked at doing that and just masked it up so it was just a straight line!

yes i'm rather proud of that model, and i should be, took me two months...........

and yes CC i do, i joined a military book club for xams and got it as a free gift, that's the size of the pics it takes and it's not that good but does the job...............

Bloody hell thats messy! mine is lovely and clean 8) First thing I did when I unwrapped my presents? Put them in their proper place, sit down and have some pringles! ;) I have a busy new year ahead of me, filled with the delights of building a Lancaster, Hurricane, Spitfire, Komet, Fiat G.50 and B-29 ;)

ok i just realised there's what looks like a bra or underwear to the lower left of the treeon the blue thing, can i just point out it's not, it's a plastic bag................

the lancaster kicks ass said:
here's a nice shot of my room as well.............
my_room.jpg

Bask in the greatness of mine, on my Nikon Coolpix 4100, photo taken at 4 megapixel* (it's another setting with higher quality over regular 4 megapixel)...

Attachments

• dscn0568.jpg
    dscn0568.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 542
Heres my room, both pictures taken with my phone from opposite sides of the room

And yes, that is me holding the light out of the way ;)

Attachments

• room2.jpg
    room2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 550
  • room1.jpg
    room1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 552

Users who are viewing this thread

Back