When did you first become interested in Warbirds? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not many in a while, there was this one tuner car one (I used to be into those things, Euro cars are my thing now), and EVO - that's a GREAT mag!

Heres my Computer Room/Desk.....

Attachments

• p9140016.jpg
    p9140016.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 597
Speaking of Aircraft of the World...

Here's a feature on it...

(Note: there are something like five binders, I have all of them, each group (sixteen of these) covers a time period or area of interest...)

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    659.3 KB · Views: 573
  • center.jpg
    center.jpg
    787.6 KB · Views: 568
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 574
Be careful, once you start, it will continue to grow! I started with a few books and now have 2 shelves on my bookshelf on just WWII aviation! Another one or 2 on post war airplanes and aviation, and more on biographies and stories of veterans. It's like an addiction! I am strung out on non-fiction :rolleyes:

Dear Dog ( that should have said God.... but I thought it looked better so I left it).
Aren't mens desks tidy......I will put a pic of mine on, when I can fine the camera under all the crap. The rest of the house is tidy, but not the study....... I use the word 'study' loosely... the world and it's son uses the computer when they visit (we have a guest access now built in) and they seem to leave a piece of themselves behind. So it is more like a war zone.

I bought 4 aircraft books today :confused: , I sat on the floor of the shop with two guys ( who must have thought well if she sat there we might as well), it took me an hour and a quarter to decide on which to buy (I now wish I had bought the other two..... felt guilty at the time and stopped at four :( ).

I wouldn't go as far as saying my desk was tidy! :lol:

I was expecting a jeering remark about the wanky printer we still have (it's being replaced with a laser)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back