When did you first become interested in Warbirds?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My dad has always been interested in the whole of War , ships , war on the ground , planes , all sorts , i occationally played CFS2 CFS1 and FB , then got to know people like HS and joined the HG's and became really interested in WWII 8)

Picture_0218.gif

my desk....... with deck next to it, incase you want the odd vinyl playing.......she shall have music where ever she goes!

Picture_0196.gif

my room ..... see contrast 'tidy' :D

Alright, here is my messy desk. I do have a marble plaque that says "A cluttered desk is a sign of genius" just above my monitor. Guess that fits. We just recently finished some home improvement projects and I haven't gotten everything organized yet.

Attachments

• smalldesk0006.jpg
    smalldesk0006.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 493
My humble compy's abode...

I'm going to upgrade the printer, RAM, and possibly processor soon...

The internals are ok, the case is due to the fact that my mom didn't want to spring for anything more expensive than the basic (that one, it was $30) as she didn't see any real advantages with a more expensive case...

Attachments

• desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 454
lesofprimus said:
Since we're all so interested in desks, Here are a couple I just took of mine.......

heres a long shot , that desktop pic isnt a screenshot off B-17 is it ?????

Yeah they take you onto the upper decks, strip you down to your shorts, make you eat some God awful concoction out of a big wash basin and then dunk you in it, make you "kiss the cod" (big smelly fish that's been rotting in the sun!), throw assorted crap all over you, and make you down some "pusser rum".

It all takes place in the presence of "King Neptune", who's usually the Cox'n (I think you guys call him the Master at Arms). Everyone is in goofy home-made costumes. It's a lot of fun!

At the end of it, you get your card. I'll try to get a pic of it up some time, if I ever get the camera out of the shop. It's not much to see.

I just hot done watching a show about The Pumpkin Regatta in Nova Scotia............. Funny watching those people tip over in em....

Yea ours is basically the same... King Neptune is the Fattest Shellback on board ship...... They make u eat a cherry outta his big fat hairy belly button....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back