When did you first become interested in Warbirds? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I didnt say you had that computer for months...tell me where I said that...I said I bet its been your wallpaper for months, meaning it could spam across several different computers regardless...

i first got interested in them, when ive got my first book about them.. i was about 3 years then =)

I first got interested when I first saw a program on the history channel about Greg Boyington. I also thought that the Corsairs they flew were beautiful. After that I started drawing them. Nothing to brag about though. :D

The Jug Rules! said:
I first got interested when I first saw a program on the history channel about Greg Boyington. I also thought that the Corsairs they flew were beautiful. After that I started drawing them. Nothing to brag about though. :D

Post em! 8) :D

I first got interested in them when I was sat on my toilet, have a ye olde dump, reading a magazine with naked women in it. Back in 1993, I believe April 16th. I thought to myself "World War 2 aircraft, now there's a thought" and I've been thinking that thought ever since.

plan_D said:
I first got interested in them when I was sat on my toilet, have a ye olde dump, reading a magazine with naked women in it. Back in 1993, I believe April 16th. I thought to myself "World War 2 aircraft, now there's a thought" and I've been thinking that thought ever since.

Youre 17 right (or 18?) Meaning you would have been reading that mag at the age of 8/9! ;)

Since you have posted the real reason already, I have nothing to do but assume that you're completely pissed, and request that you stay away from me during this evening on the site for fear of completely spamming the forums again! ;)

But I had advance knowledge...

I typed in Don Gentile and it said he was the pilot of Shangri-La...

If I had typed Shangri-La, it would have taken longer...

:rolleyes:

I could read at 8/9 just because it has naked women in it...

No, if I was really drunk I wouldn't have been that good at typing. Maybe I got someone else to type it? You will never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back