When did you first become interested in Warbirds?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I had to finish that last litre bottle off, for political reasons.

plan_D said:
And, being a little late, here's my FILTHY desk.

The big picture, is big for a reason. The red circled picture, is what I do when I'm bored. (it's a plane) and the green bit, is what I do at work...when not working. They're all tied together. Oh, and can't forget the manly Thunderbirds cup. :lol:
my_desk__close.jpg

What is this? Censorship? BY PLAN_D?!?!?!

You mean that white bit? Yes, that was my brothers bank details. I didn't realise they were in the picture, so I got rid of them instead of taking another pic.

Ah, understandable, then...

I thought it to be something more interesting, like plans to bring down the government and make all alchoholic drinks freeeeeeeeeee!

;):lol:

If it were plans for that, you'd join in my quest GrG! I know you want free booze, as much as I do.

I wish I hadn't told the truth now, I could have made it much more interesting. Is it too late? :lol:

Yes, I would!

I'd stow away on a BOAC/British Airways flight to London, and somehow find my way to South Yorks...

Cognac and Amarula for all!

See, GrG has the idea.

Pretend I was drunk!?! Never. I'll just get drunk instead, there's Bacardi, beer, wine still left over from X-mas...mix it all together and BOOM I'll be dead...

It's my desk now, CC. Seeing as I am drinking the good ole Artois, I thought I'd post a pic. I only four cans left though.

Attachments

• my_desk__again.jpg
    my_desk__again.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 445
We'll say the gnome was reading it, it's more interesting. In reality though, I just chucked it to pick up my beer then thought what a perfect scene...and took a picture...then picked up the beer.

plan_D said:
On my computer screen is waiting for an online game of Blitzkrieg. And the garden gnome, is a farting gnome which I just use to hold the mouse lead.

And I took that picture before I had been drinking, that's why there's no beer cans. :rolleyes:

What's Blitzkrieg??? :?:

I dont know what the game is, but in WW2 is was the tactics used by the Germans to invade lots of countries in a short space of time...it means "Lightning war"

In it's most basic form, CC. :lol: Although the term Blitzkrieg was coined by an American editorial in New York Times in 1941.

Blitzkrieg is a World War 2 strategy game. Here's a screenshot. It only shows my infantry capturing a town (and a '88') but in the game you control artillery, armour, air and infantry.

Attachments

• british_troops.jpg
    british_troops.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 414
No. You don't get supplies, or collect supplies. You get given a certain amount of equipment and you have to do the mission with what you've got, or can capture.
Your tanks run out of ammo, get imobilised, there's line of sights, it's quite realisitc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back