When did you first become interested in Warbirds?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

you know we should try and get people interested at a younger age, make a childrens book "this is a messerschmitt, can you say messerschmitt??"

I can imagine the lanc trying to get his kids interested

Can you say "Boeing B-17 Flying Crap?"

Can you say "Mk.II Lancaster with Bristol Hercules engines?"

It would be a nightmare ;)

cheddar cheese said:
The Jug Rules! said:
I first got interested when I first saw a program on the history channel about Greg Boyington. I also thought that the Corsairs they flew were beautiful. After that I started drawing them. Nothing to brag about though. :D

Post em! 8) :D

No Way! :oops: They stink!

The Jug Rules! said:
cheddar cheese said:
The Jug Rules! said:
I first got interested when I first saw a program on the history channel about Greg Boyington. I also thought that the Corsairs they flew were beautiful. After that I started drawing them. Nothing to brag about though. :D

DOnt care, Ill be the judge of that 8) My drawings, now they stink...

And, being a little late, here's my FILTHY desk.

The big picture, is big for a reason. The red circled picture, is what I do when I'm bored. (it's a plane) and the green bit, is what I do at work...when not working. They're all tied together. Oh, and can't forget the manly Thunderbirds cup. :lol:

Attachments

• my_desk.jpg
    my_desk.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 499
  • my_desk__close.jpg
    my_desk__close.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 519
cheddar cheese said:
The Jug Rules! said:
cheddar cheese said:
The Jug Rules! said:

DOnt care, Ill be the judge of that 8) My drawings, now they stink...

Anyway, I need to get my hands on a scanner! :oops:

On my computer screen is waiting for an online game of Blitzkrieg. And the garden gnome, is a farting gnome which I just use to hold the mouse lead.

And I took that picture before I had been drinking, that's why there's no beer cans. :rolleyes:

No, it's Royal Dutch Advocaat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back