When did you first become interested in Warbirds?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Notice in the screen, troops are coming both sides of the village. I completely surrounded it, and destroyed a lot of the German supply trucks trying to resupply the two StuGIIIs that were in there.
I also got to capture the 88 which supplemented my two 40mm Bofors, for AA cover. And a lot of those craters were done by Wellingtons, but I lost all four of my Humber Mk. I armoured cars in doing the job.

That's in France 1940.

Here's one from the Narvik mission, just at the start. I sent out a Hurricane to provide air cover, since you don't get any AA cannon. Just three 25 pdrs and 6 squads.

Attachments

• hurri_covering.jpg
    hurri_covering.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 642
Because I had my cursor over a Birch tree, and it feels the need to inform you what everything is. If I had it over a man, it'd say British Lee-Enfield .303. Then have the armour values (for a man, 0) and penertration and damage values.

My explanation is as follows..."Eh..."

plan_D said:
Here's one from the Narvik mission, just at the start. I sent out a Hurricane to provide air cover, since you don't get any AA cannon. Just three 25 pdrs and 6 squads.
????? explain....what is unclear about that.... Real.... SIMs...Game.... what?.... I cannot know everything....though I know lots......
we use 3% of our brains....... I am trying hard to use the other 97%... but sometimes I need help.... THIS!!!! is one of those times...why dont you understand what I am asking????? ok CC you are on Milk....so you have a ickle excuse.... But PD?????? I ask you... get with my programme for dogs sake.

Eh? What? Where am I? Who are you? Why are you kicking me? Oh, I see...that's what that smell was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back