When The U.S. Sold F-14 Tomcats To Iran

Dronescapes

Senior Airman
367
529
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Location
Texas
Website
www.youtube.com
When The U.S. Sold F-14 Tomcats To Iran

View: https://youtu.be/kJjvO4fVFEw
 
Watching this now. Living there, in 1978, I remember that Isfahan where they were based was a revolutionary hotbed when he was there at that time. ARTESH ARTESH, wasn't a movie theater there set alight resulting in hundreds of deaths, that was a major turning point in the revolution? Or am I remembering this wrong?
 
Yes, you're right about the incident, but that happened in Abadan City, Khuzistan Province.


Watching this now. Living there, in 1978, I remember that Isfahan where they were based was a revolutionary hotbed when he was there at that time. ARTESH ARTESH, wasn't a movie theater there set alight resulting in hundreds of deaths, that was a major turning point in the revolution? Or am I remembering this wrong?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back