Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greece

• Ireland

• Austria

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Kyushuj7w

Airman 1st Class
The polls allow 25 choices at a time . Some world maps are a bit off about what they include in one region or another, especially as it refers to some of the former Soviet republics. It's been a long time since sister Ann Rita's grade school geography class. Contact me if your country is missing. See Europe page 2 for some more

Prepare yourself for some tourist guides! Next topic is about Top places to visit where you live! ;) :D :)
Funny you should say that, this is where my father lived
1627681476098.png

I have met at least 10,000 Liverpudlians who claim they saw the first Beatles gig at the Cavern club. This is only about 9,900 more than the original Cavern club could hold. Must have been well packed in.
Ive seen the ticket, it is in the Beatles memoirs that they were performing at the ABC in Stockton on Tees that night, since she has little interest in music it would be just like her to stay in a bar lol In 1963 the Beatles weren't a huge well known band on Teesside, they had only had one No 1 at the time "From me to you".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back