Which side would you fly for?.......

Which side would you fly for?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I would have flown for the allies. Because i am a American and thats what americans do! Besides, we had some great fighters!

P38L Lightning
P51D Mustang
P47 Thunerbolt
P40 Warhawk

Here are some naval fighters i might have flown if i had the chance.

F4F Wildcat
F4U Corsair
F7F Bearcat

Attachments

• ww2_p38__2__993.jpg
    ww2_p38__2__993.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 610
The P-40 wasn't a great fighter and the Bearcat was the F8F. The Tigercat was the F7F.

And I give to the gents, a R.A.F Liberator.

Attachments

• raflib_235.jpg
    raflib_235.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 601
I would have flown for the Axis not because I like Nazis or anything but because I would have loved to have had a chance to fly the 109, 190D, 152H, 262, and maybe even some of the other crazy designs they were coming up with.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
I would have flown for the Axis not because I like Nazis or anything but because I would have loved to have had a chance to fly the 109, 190D, 152H, 262, and maybe even some of the other crazy designs they were coming up with.

I agree 8) I would love to have flown a Komet as well, even if I did get killed by it, what an experience it would be!

Hell yeah, to fly the best part of 600mph and with such a high climb rate in 1945 must a great experience. Maybe, just maybe, I could be one of the lucky ones who survived them.

And there goes the great Ace Cheddar Cheese screaming into the skies in a Me-163. He Climbs, He Climbs......OH MY God He disintegrate!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back