Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good lord I don't think anybody in the UK can talk with a straight face about Canopys after you messed up the ChipmunkOk, I'm going to have to force these words out...I prefer the looks of the Arrow (it would be even better with a less enclosed canopy).
Phew...made it. Having got that off my chest, I must now point out that the TSR.2 is one of my all-time favourite aircraft. If only it had entered service...
Hard. TSR.2 by a nose.
Here's another question using both these examples, which one's cancellation pisses you off the most!
in the Olympics, I look for Canada, England, New Zealand and Oz. In that order. These places can be exchanged depending when I last saw Flight of the Conchords, or Downton Abbey or who won the America's Cup. 