Why bacon is the most important food that has ever existed...

Winner? As in winner winner chicken dinner? I am a KFC fanatic!
 
I stopped eating U S KFC as I think they changed the "secret recipe" of herbs and spices. I have been a faithful follower since the 60s. Do they serve it with my next favorite food, pork fried rice?
 
They probably do. They have a bunch of interesting side dishes with pork and rice. Some are quite fiery. I just go straight for the chicken!
 
And in the U.S. its not....I've told my wife its pigeon.
 
BaconAlone.png
 
:evil4:
 
EVERY amateur historian knows that while Germany might have been able to produce small quantities of individually-superior bacon, the Allies ability to produce and deploy HUUUUUUUGE quantities of sufficiently-delicious bacon across the globe was really THE decisive factor in winning the war in the West.........
 
EVERY amateur historian knows that while Germany might have been able to produce small quantities of individually-superior bacon, the Allies ability to produce and deploy HUUUUUUUGE quantities of sufficiently-delicious bacon across the globe was really THE decisive factor in winning the war in the West.........
.... while in the East, the Japanese Empire lacked their own, native bacon deposits in sufficient quantity. Forced to attempt to make-do with inferior substitutes (like sweet-and-sour pork.....), they cast covetous eyes on the vast bacon-y riches found in Malaya and the Dutch East Indies. This lead, of course, to the ultimately disastrous assault on Hawaii's Bastion of Bacon - Pearl Harbor (yeah, I spelt it the USian way.....don't judge me......). And we all know how that turned out: 80 years later, and the world is controlled by the shadowy elites behind the IBF (International Bacon Fund).... pulling the strings behind the curtains.........

OK, I'll stop now. I'm off to make a bacon sandwich........
 
The things one learns here.
I'm really glad you didn't say 'The useful information one learns here' ..... I'd have felt quite guilty.......... Very little of my input qualifies as 'useful information' :p
 
FB_IMG_1690812018782.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back