Why Chocolate is The Most Important Foods/Deserts Ever

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I don't know anything about that health food crap. What I do know
is back in the mid-1960s I could run down to Steve's News Stand
(a great little store for kids in the 60s) and buy a good sized Hershey
chocolate bar for $0.05. Good old Russell Stevenson would sell
you six candy bars for a quarter if you had one. Steve's had magazines,
models, records, comic books and candy bars. At that time (about 10 yrs.
old) I don't remember needing anything else. Oh, yes, he had a pop
machine also. 10 cents each.:) Man, I miss those days.:(

There are of course some differences in the taste of British chocolate/ American chocolate and others.

Chocolate covered Bacon homer-simpson-drooling-mmmm-bacon.jpg

Chocolate is even more important than bacon. Which reminds me, why don't we have a chocolate icon to award when we like a post?
Nah, I pass. Way too many icons taking away from the LIKE award as it is.

Honestly, I figure thumbs up/down could easily replace or be replaced with the agree/disagree icon, the dumb, and old icons; the informative icon could easily replace the useful icon as it's kind of the same thing; and I figure the bacon & winner icons could just be replaced with a bacon medal :p

I eat some chocolate every day usually before bed with a glass of milk cause Momma raised me that way and I am 57 now.I think it had something with Mom and Dad grew up in the depression nothing wasted and "my kids will not go to bed hungry" :dontknow:

Chocolate is even more important than bacon. Which reminds me, why don't we have a chocolate icon to award when we like a post?
Because, as nice as Chololate is, nothing compares to Bacon.

Besides, a chocolate icon would be a little tricky to make - since there could be a little confusion with an already existing (and somewhat popular) icon:
image.jpg

Meh, I can do without chocolate. Especially the crap stuff like Hershey's chocolate.

If I eat chocolate, only the good stuff like Lindt and Rittersport. Lindt is by far the best though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back