Why is P-38 the forum bitch?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

But this isn't face-to-face, ever realised that? And people here are from all over. Don't base the culture of this board on the culture of the United States.

And in any case, realised that P-38 might just be learning something? After all when he involves himself in the proper historical discussions he doesn't get abused ...but when he involves himself on here, he does. But he's taking it ...he's still here and it's pretty obvious to me he's learning that it's all meant light heartedly.

Everyone on here knows how they can act face-to-face ...but the beauty of all this is ...it's not on the street, in the club or at work. Like if anyone ever said anything to les in the street like they do on here (me included) he'd rip their head off .. ...but yah know, unless he's got voodoo dolls of us all ... (...that's why pictures of everyone were requested ...oh sh*t!) ...or is willing to travel thousands of miles to rip heads off ...("Purpose of visit?")

Although at the club it wouldn't make a difference 'cos most people are drunk anyway. :lol: Alright ...I'm drunk at the club ...give me a break! :rolleyes:

You guys have sick minds, I was merely enjoying an Irish Coffee.

Attachments

• irish_coffee_492.jpg
    irish_coffee_492.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 243
...and ...why do you know that?

And ...that's quite interesting. So, can you actually speak the language fluently ...or are you just one of those people that learn stupid phrases in a foreign language then pass it off as being able to speak the language (like I do with Russian).

I see you have your priorities sorted, being able to purchase alcohol. So ...what alcohol do they drink in Tanzania? Femented cow dung? :laughing6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back