*** Winners – JUDGED COMPETITION GB 28 “ Night War of WWII ” ***

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
As the latest Best in Show draws to a close we now announce the Winners for GB 28..

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual CATEGORY.

Unfortunately We had No completed entries in this Section for this GB again…

Category 2 Intermediate / Casual CATEGORY.

5 entries from our Members rounded out this section with the following results,

1st Place : Stephane - le_steph40 for his 1/48 Beaufighter Mk.I.F

2nd Place : Bill – Night Fighter Nut for his 1/48 Potez 631

3rd Place : Karl - Rochie - for his 1/48 Beaufighter VI.f

Category 3 Experienced / Expert CATEGORY.

4 Members completed 6 models in this group the scores were very close with only a few points separating the final results and again a tie resulted for Third place.

1st Place : John - Jkim for his 1/48 F6F-3N Hellcat

2nd Place : John - Jkim for his 1/48 Ki-45 Toryu Kai Tei

3rd Place : Glenn - Tbolt for his 1/48 F7F-2N Tigercat

3rd Place : John - Jkim for his 1/48 Ju88G-6

CONGRATULATIONS therefore go to Stephane and John again for their Winning entries in their respective categories and also to the second and Third place getters .

We once again appreciate the time and effort put in by all participants at the various levels, and the outstanding exchange of Information, Hints, Tips, Parts and Decals to those who required something to help their project, this alone shows the fantastic willingness of ALL to help each other and is the real backbone of the Group build experience….

Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!

We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..have FUN first and Foremost!

A BIG Thanks to…The Judging Panel for their time and effort !

Congrats to the Winners and all participants. Well done Gents. :thumbright:

I really have to agree with Andy - it's getting tougher every time, judging these GBs, probably one of the reasons it takes so long to publish the results.
Congratulations to the winners, second and third place holders, and to all who took part, either with a build, or with help, advice, parts etc.
I'll echo Wayne's comment regarding the willing help shown in these builds, and other elements of this forum - if the World acted in such a responsive, friendly and helpful way, it would be a much more peaceful place !

Thank you to everyone for participating and the judges for scoring each model. It must be tough to judge given the quality of builds here. I am really enjoying the group builds and have been trying to get at least one kit into each GB, even though the topic doesn't always line up with my specific interests. The interaction is very positive and very educational and I think it has helped me to become a better modeler. Still lots to learn and improve upon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back