Women flew missions in WW2!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, a woman who isn't having kids is less of a person? You're starting to show your biases...

As for the IQ... Men, Women, and IQ: Setting the Record Straight
While men may have a more in the higher IQ scores, we also have a higher representation in the lowest scores, so we are both smarter and dumber than women.

My wife keeps saying that. I don't believe her...

Clearly those stats don't apply where I live! I know loads of women who have had healthy children in their 40s, including my ex-wife!
No one likes to quote fertility statistics because its depressing to women that find themselves in this predicament but its true and its best that young women know this when planning their lives rather than some politically correct clap trap from leftist magazine pretending to be about hair, makeup and dating advice. You don't know 'plenty of women in their 40s" that have had children. You just feel you do. It's a statistical nonsense and you should consider that you are causing harm if you promote this myth despite that it might buoy some spirits. My statements are factual and objective. Also worth mentioning that the incidence of Downs syndrome goes from 1 in 600,000 at 19 years of age to 1 in 50 over 40 years of age. It's worse than repeat consanguineous inbreeding.

No one likes to quote fertility statistics because its depressing to women that find themselves in this predicament but its true and its best that young women know this when planning their lives rather than some politically correct clap trap from leftist magazine pretending to be about hair, makeup and dating advice. You don't know 'plenty of women in their 40s" that have had children. You just feel you do. It's a statistical nonsense and you should consider that you are harm by promoting this myth. My statements are factual and objective. Also worth mentioning that the incidence of Downs syndrome goes from 1 in 600,000 at 19 years of age to 1 in 50 over 40 years of age. It's worse than repeat consanguineous inbreeding.
And again, how is this related to the topic of intelligence? You somehow seme to confuse a woman's ability to bear children with their worth.
I know of plenty of women who have chosen not to have kids, some who chose to have them in their forties, and most women I know have had kids sometime in their mid-thirties.
How are those women who don't have kids worth any less?

And again, how is this related to the topic of intelligence? You somehow seme to confuse a woman's ability to bear children with their worth.
I know of plenty of women who have chosen not to have kids, some who chose to have them in their forties, and most women I know have had kids sometime in their mid-thirties.
How are those women who don't have kids worth any less?

I did not say anything about "personal worth" being related to IQ. You put that in all yourself.
Infertility, advancing age, lack of beauty all reduce SMV (Sexual Market Value). They all reduce with age.
Have you noticed western civilisation is declining demographically? I put it to you that folks who have attitudes such yours help account for this.

Have you noticed western civilisation is declining demographically? I put it to you that folks who have attitudes such yours help account for this.
And as the rest of the world becomes more affluent, these attitudes will become more prevalent there as well, and maybe demographic decline will become world wide and we as a species will stop short of populating ourselves away from the dinner table.
Now back to women in WWII.

And as the rest of the world becomes more affluent, these attitudes will become more prevalent there as well, and maybe demographic decline will become world wide and we as a species will stop short of populating ourselves away from the dinner table.
Now back to women in WWII.
What is happening in Europe is displacement immigration. It is not happening elsewhere. It is not happening in Japan as they resisted this and went the route of automation. Automation, despite a good early start was essentially retarded in Europe of by cheap labour immigration which is why mass consumer manufacturing declined. Having said that its clear the main motivation for immigration now is debt. The western consumer (no longer a citizen) is so loaded with so much household debt that that they can not afford to have children. More immigrants are needed to take on debt to keep profits rolling in. The world is not over populated. You do need to keep loggers and farmers people away from Wilderness areas. The miners are OK if they are careful. I find it odd that people say they fight a war to be free and then just depopulate into oblivion.

In attempt be relevant. Being prevented from being assigned to combat position because you are seen as vulnerable and more important as a potential mother, not being forcefully drafted and subsequently psychologically maimed by PTSD because you didn't have the right psychology or blown of limbs, sexual organs and damaged internal organs is not oppression. You treat people with fairness and as human beings first. Whatever brave things women did in WW2 I acknowledge those but some kind of emancipation from gender oppression was not what was going on. I doubt the Soviets was drafting women into combat, they were volunteers. The same can't be said of young men, or the thousands of political prisoners the soviet commissars forcefully forced into suicidal charges designed to kill them.

I might just retreat from commenting in this section.

Last edited:
Mods, can we please close this thread? This conversation is a waste of time and a number of posts from multiple members are bordering on bigotry.
I agree. Mea culpa. We've beaten this horse to death. Let it rest in peace.

A bit off-topic but how do you figure that Bulgaria has the world's oldest air force? From everything I can find, Bulgaria only had one operational unit, the First Aeroplane Section, which was part of the Bulgarian Army. Happy to be educated to the contrary but it sounds like Bulgaria was like most European powers in subordinating air power to army and navy command structures. It was still the Bulgarian Army Aviation Corps as late as 1920 when it was disbanded.
I don't figure, I am stating fact.
Not sure what you're using to "find", but Bulgaria has had a continuous air arm since 1906 - Preceeding the British by 6 years.

I don't figure, I am stating fact.
Not sure what you're using to "find", but Bulgaria has had a continuous air arm since 1906 - Preceeding the British by 6 years.

An air arm is not an air force. By inference, an air force is an independent organization separate from the army and navy. At least that was my interpretation of the use of the term "air force" in your post.

The British Royal Flying corps was part of the British Army until 1918.

The Bulgarian Air Force was established as it's own entity in 1906, seperate from the Bulgarian Navy and the Bulgarian Army.

"On 20 April 1906 "Vazduhoplavatelno Otdelenie" (roughly translated as Aviation Squad) was created to operate observation balloons for the Army, initially as a part of Railway Battalion." Please explain how that's separate from the Bulgarian Army.

The Bulgarian Air Force was established as it's own entity in 1906, seperate from the Bulgarian Navy and the Bulgarian Army.
What's your source for this. A quick check of Wiki (I know, I know!) indicates that Bulgarian military aeronautics began in 1906 with tlhe establishment of a balloon platoon under the auspices of the Army and manned by Army personnel. The first heavier than air aircraft appeared in 1912 and were promptly put to work in the First Balkan War, flying the world's first combat sorties, first bombing raids and first shots fired in anger from the air (from a heavier than air aeroplane, that is) (edit). The Bulgarian air arm was part of the Army through the end of WWI.
Cheers
Wes

Last edited:
What's your source for this. A quick check of Wiki (I know, I know!) indicates that Bulgarian military aeronautics began in 1906 with tlhe establishment of a balloon platoon under the auspices of the Army and manned by Army personnel. The first heavier than air aircraft appeared in 1912 and were promptly put to work in the First Balkan War, flying the world's first combat sorties, first bombing raids and first shots fired in anger from the air. The Bulgarian air arm was part of the Army through the end of WWI.
Cheers
Wes

Pretty impressive regardless if you want to call them a "force" or an "arm"
Sounds like a pretty forceful arm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back