Nov 28, 2015 #1 V veverica Airman 20 3 Joined Nov 9, 2010 Hello, This the Tamiya model. Riveted and weathered to match the original color pics. Belgium, january 1945. JG 4. Thanks for looking at it ! Anis.
Hello, This the Tamiya model. Riveted and weathered to match the original color pics. Belgium, january 1945. JG 4. Thanks for looking at it ! Anis.
Nov 28, 2015 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,255 38,764 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Nicely done.
Nov 28, 2015 #3 fubar57 General 37,475 27,228 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Very nice! Geo
Nov 28, 2015 #4 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,228 15,138 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Very nice indeed !
Nov 28, 2015 #5 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,701 39,976 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Agree....very nice indeed!
Nov 28, 2015 #6 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,335 10,257 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Great stuff
Nov 28, 2015 #7 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,855 11,579 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Lovely work!
Nov 29, 2015 #9 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. I rather like it too!
Nov 29, 2015 #10 Crimea_River Marshal 47,747 16,271 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary I just scrolled through you photobucket collection. My hat's off to you! What did you use for a clear coat on this 190? I like the sheen.
I just scrolled through you photobucket collection. My hat's off to you! What did you use for a clear coat on this 190? I like the sheen.
Nov 29, 2015 Thread starter #11 V veverica Airman 20 3 Joined Nov 9, 2010 Crimea_River said: I just scrolled through you photobucket collection. My hat's off to you! What did you use for a clear coat on this 190? I like the sheen. Click to expand... Hello Crimea, You mean that you can scroll the entire library or just the Fw 190 ???? About clear, no clear sir !!! I don't like them. Just polished with a peace of tee-shirt !!!!
Crimea_River said: I just scrolled through you photobucket collection. My hat's off to you! What did you use for a clear coat on this 190? I like the sheen. Click to expand... Hello Crimea, You mean that you can scroll the entire library or just the Fw 190 ???? About clear, no clear sir !!! I don't like them. Just polished with a peace of tee-shirt !!!!
Nov 29, 2015 #12 Crimea_River Marshal 47,747 16,271 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Yep, saw your 190, as well as others. Thanks for the tip on the cotton buffing. I like the effect.
Feb 19, 2016 #14 Hotntot Senior Airman 420 16 Joined Mar 7, 2010 Location United Kingdom Very nicely done. Got this one marked for future referencing. Great post.