Wurger in The Hospital

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

THX guys.:D And Dan you are right.I also hate doctors and hospitals.When I'm looking at them my blood pressure is going up.But sometimes we have no choice.:(

Needles to say, I'm glad he's back too, that he didn't have to spend any
amount of time up there in Warsaw. A week without Wurger, is like a
week without sunshine !!

Charles

Do you have such a nice nurses there like we do here?
I was 3 times operated and everytime fell in love:lol: ,sure before I got married:lol:

Easy there Seesul. She's going to get mad at you!!! ha ha. :D We have seen pics of your wife and I must say, you did very well. She's a beautiful lady and I know your proud.

Welcome back, Wurger. thank god you're safe, buddy ^^

Hi Wurger, Glad to see you back on the forum. You mentioned heart and liver problems correct? Would you tell us more, as in how serious these problems could be? As you said, you have to go back for more tests later. :?: Not trying to be nosy, just wondering how serious it is.

Hi,
To be honest even doctors cannot tell me if these problems are serious.I have a diet ordered.The only thing which is surre is that these problems have been caused by my high blood pressure.I think there are no pills or a kind of healing that could make me fine.So the future can be only one.But I'll try to fight against that.

my best.

What is your illness Wurger ? Is it the heart that is causing problems ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back