Wurger in The Hospital

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wurger to all,

Dear friends, thank you very much for these very, very nice words and warm thoughts. Guys I cannot write any words, you made me ..............and these pic with girls.....oh my blood pressure.:D
Fortunately doctors have stated that I didn't have to stay in a hospital.Two days of medicals were enough but I will have to have some of the tests repeated in June.Almost 27 years of service in PAF have caused some problems with mu heart and liver.But I hope everything will have been OK. by the summer.

Again thank you all and especially for Charles.:D :D :D :D

Wojtek.

Good to see you again Wojtek!
I´m sure everything´s gonna be alright with you again...
Do you have such a nice nurses there like we do here?
I was 3 times operated and everytime fell in love:lol: ,sure before I got married:lol:

Do you have such a nice nurses there like we do here?
I was 3 times operated and everytime fell in love:lol: ,sure before I got married:lol:

Ahoj Romku

Moc dekuju.

Of course we do and some of my mates felt in love as well.My mother was a nurse so I'm "immune" :lol:

Glad to see you again buddy.....we have a polish guy working with us for angency, same beautiful name as me too....Jan

Would you mind mail me some Polish lassies?? :lol:

So now I'm "meatballs"....is that politically correct?

Glad to see you again buddy.....we have a polish guy working with us for angency, same beautiful name as me too....Jan

Would you mind mail me some Polish lassies?? :lol:

Thank you Jan.Give my best to Janek,please.He will be gald of the wishes from Poland.
As far as Polish lassies are concerned you have to come Poland or look more closely around you,a half of Poles is in UK.:lol:

:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back